Friday, March 2, 2007

My Presentation...

Well, the time came where I had to give my presentation today and I don't think it was really all that bad. I liked the fact that we could choose to do the presentation on anything we wanted, because I felt a lot more comfortable talking about something I know a lot about instead of having to learn all kinds of new facts and different things. I hope I wasn't too nervous and didn't speak to fast, if I did sorry guys. I don't know if its just me but I kind of hate the feeling I get after giving a presentation. First off, you don't know how well it went, if you spoke too fast, if you didn't make any sense and the thing that bothers me the most is after the fact I always realize I left things out. I forgot to mention all the prizes you win for winning the tournaments, what we actually won last year and how many teams are usually in the tournaments. I guess things that happen like that are kind of good though because then it gives you something that you know you need to work on for next time.

Also, I think our team meetings went very well while we had this little time of from class. I think we got a lot accomplished with what we are going to do any now all we have to do is actually sit down and do the website on the computer. Hopefully, since we are getting a visit Monday from The Anderson Sunshine House they will be able to answer a few questions that we have about what can and can't go on the website. Well, since I blogged about other peoples presentations last week and the portfolio and stuff I guess this is it.

Here is a link to that video I tried to put on my presentation, I hope it works. This guy pitching is playing in a USSSA tournament where you have 5 seconds from the time you get the ball to do anything you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE2YVDgiLhU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooo - you certainly didn't talk too fast! Actually, I thought you seemed very relaxed talking about the topic. You did a nice job, and thanks for sharing the video.