Sunday, January 28, 2007

10 Years...

When I first read this topic about how I see myself in 10 years I began to think about it more and more. Ten years sounds like such a long time, but I know when I graduate from college and start a full-time job that it will begin to fly by.

In the next ten years I would first like to start off by graduating, hopefully by December 07 or if not definitely May of 08. There is a good chance that when I graduate or soon after that I would be able to take over as the Human Resource Manager of the company my father works for but if this does not work out hopefully an internship could get me a foot in the door of another company. I sometimes think that I would like to move to a big city when I start my career but that would all depend on the amount of money I would be making. I wouldn't mind staying in South Carolina or around it but sometimes I think a change might be good and I could always come back. I would like to be married in the next 2 to 3 years and possibly have at least one child before I'm 30 and two kids all together. I want a job that allows me to make a lot of money but one that also allows me to spend a lot of time with my family. I would also like to design my own home and have enough land for a pond to do some fishing. Another one of my goals that I may not be able to complete in 10 years but I would definitely like to start is to rebuild an old car. I'm not really sure what kind yet but cars have always interested me and I think it would be great to restore something that's old and doesn't have much value. In the next 10 years I know many ideas will come and go but the main thing I want to happen is for me to be able to provide for my family and make them happy.

No comments: